THE NEW UK CHAT

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by JoelanPlz, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Orion Maynard

Orion Maynard Bronze member

Don't even start there bro I get you on that one haha. I'd rather see more Isaac Miller wannabes or at least mckeen wannabes. To be fair with the Leicester scene, the majority all wanna be Jordan Clark which sucks
  2. Turks

Turks Steel Member

Yeah man, i went there a couple weeks ago with some of the command lot, the new park isn't much better but it's definitely more chill now that they've got rid of the jump box which had made it a lot better
  3. Orion Maynard

Yeah seen you all going ham there, there aren't many riders who have the right mindset in progressing much there though which sucks. Many go just because there mates scoot, but I have been riding with some dude from revolution supply and I think he rides for elite to, but he's been helping me progress more. Just want to do more for our local scene though...
  4. lukeakascooter

lukeakascooter Bronze member

5. Binky

Binky Bronze member

Holy fuck... Where have you been?
    Orion Maynard likes this.
  6. Orion Maynard

flipping crazy 360 bs grab :O
    I'm so happy I came on here today, cheers for the video luke, you have a new subscriber
  7. Orion Maynard

Full length from the lesta boiis coming soon...
    Stay tuned
  8. Orion Maynard

Hi :)
    So since this was the forefront once upon a time of the scooter community in communication, before Instagram, and Facebook, I heard that riders would support eachother and sell stuff here, but correct me if I'm wrong. Basically, if this is really cheeky to ask I honestly apologise. Basically my bars snapped the other day at the skatepark from doing a front board, in wich I'd payed £5 and spent 15 minutes in the park. I was really bummed out, as I was really stoked to finally get down:/. I had asked my locals if they have any spare but no luck , unfortunately, and to top it off Im broke and don't get much money, except the money I get for my meals at collage. So I thought I'd ask on SR (UK thread) to see if anyone has anything lying around they don't want. I have £16.09 so far in my account and if anyone has any bars or anything they don't want I'd be really happy if you could help a guy out. I fully understand if anyone is against my post, or doesn't have anything, but if anyone does, I'd be truly grateful.
    Cheers guys, I really appreciate your time :)
    –Orion Maynard :)
  9. lukeakascooter

lukeakascooter Bronze member

Sorry I dont have any spare bars :(

Here are some new clips at my local I got about a week ago now